Academic Progress Report
Child’s Name: ____________
Date of Birth: ____________
Father’s Name: __________
Mother’s Name: ___________
Date of Admission: __________
She can recognize numbers from 1-100.
She can tell spellings of numbers from 1-10.
She can do addition and subtraction of two digits.
She can tell, shorter, longer, bigger, thicker, thinner, lightest, heaviest, nearest, and fastest.
She has the concept of before, after, and between.
She has the concept of time.
She can match letter to letter from a-z.
She can recognize alphabets from a-z.
She can tell about action pictures like sleeping, jumping, cycling, crying etc.
She can sight read her name.
She can sight read 26 printed words.
She can recognize basic shapes i.e. circle, square, triangle.
She can complete the words by telling the missing letter.
She can use “this” and “these” in sentences.
She has the concept of ‘behind’.
She can make sentences by matching parts of sentences.
She can match words and sentences with pictures.
She can match letter to letter from ا- م
She can recognize Urdu letters from خ – ا
She can sight read 12 printed words.
Goals from PGEE
She has achieved all the goals of PGEE.
According to her teacher, she was friendly and cooperative with teachers and class fellows. She performs her task with concentration. She takes interest in her studies. She responds to questions by blinking her eyes and by moving her head.
Assessment of Motor Skills
She is a case of Severe Quadratic Spastic CP, along with, presenting complaints of:
- Both upper limbs:
- Flexion at both elbows along with lateral rotation and abduction at both shoulders
- Muscles of upper limbs are stiffed
- Poor mid line orientation and poor hand use
- Both lower limbs:
- Flexion contractions at both knee
- Tightness of bilateral Tendon achilis,hamstrings ,hip abductors, and restriction of hip flexion at end ranges.
She can only roll and can maintain her neck in extension in prone lying. At physiotherapy department of AH Foundation following plan was followed:
- Stretching of bilateral
- Tendo achilis
- Hip adductors
- Hip flexors
- Neck extension in prone lying/(prone lying on wedge and neck extension with weight bearing on both shoulders
- Side sitting and cross sitting training on floor
- Quadruped position on roll
- Stride sitting on roll
- Kneel standing along with bars
For further queries regarding this, contact ___________________