Sample job description of marketing manager in hospital, fmcg, manufacturing company and it industry to explain the duties and responsibilities of the marketing manager.
Title of the position: ______________
Reports to: ___________________
Overall responsibility: Supervise department staff and find ways and means to enhance funding for the organization.
Key areas of responsibility
- Working on all the possibilities of fund raising
- Dispatching letters and emails on timely basis
- Arranging meetings and executing campaigns which are necessary for institute
- All levels of management
- Good organizational skills
- Cooperative behavior with staff as well as with donors
- Well defined marketing tools
- Handle elusive tasks given by management
Resource Development Manager
Job Description of Marketing Manager
Dear Mr. Sam
Reference your job application about marketing manager, I want to inform you that we are considering your application, but before we call you for an interview we want to describe the duties of marketing manager.
- The person should be masters in marketing from well recognized university, and should have at least 5 years of experience in this field.
- Marketing manager will be responsible for marketing of all our products, including new and old products.
- He will be responsible for planning and designing of new marketing strategies.
- The selected person should be able to prepare marketing campaigns and should be capable enough to implement it.
- He should be well aware of online marketing and should also be expert in social media marketing.
- The selected person should be independent in decision making, hence he would be considered responsible for all decisions.
Hope the above description is enough for you to understand the seriousness of this job. I wish you good luck in your interview that will be conducted on 25th December 2016.