Resume For Assistant Manager Operations Experienced Professional in Banking & Finance with job experience as Assistant Manager Quality Assurance, Coordinator in School and Experience in Administration and Management in MS word and PDF for free download.
Resume For Assistant Manager
Postal Address: 50-C1, Faisal Town, Lahore
A forward thinking and much experienced academic administrator, possessing drive, ambition and ability. Having a broad knowledge of organizing, managing and supporting the day to day activities required for running an educational institution.
Education Post Graduated 20XX
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Major: Banking & FinanceGrade: A
Skans School Of Accountancy CA Campus Lahore
April 20XX – Present
Assistant Manager Quality Assurance
Determined / Experienced / Connected
Areas of Expertise
- · Academic administration · Quality Assurance
- · Course Administration · Report Production
- · Planning · Good Communicator
Involved in the maintenance and supervision of the Education system. Providing administrative support on daily basis to the students, Heads of Group and academic staff.
- Preparation of “Course Plan” and weekly follow up of course plan.
- Recruitment committee member for finalization of Teacher’s , TA’s and TOTs recruitments.
- Monitoring of class-rooms environment to make it conducive to learning.
- Prepare monthly remuneration of visiting faculty.
- Maintaining and communicating results record.
- Helping in writing up of policies and procedures.
- Conduct Teacher’s evaluation.
- Giving specialist administrative support and advice or guidance to students.
- Assisting with marketing activities.
- Dealing with complaints and enquiries.
- Meeting face-to-face with students to give guidance.
- Answering and dealing with telephone inquiries.
- Ensuring that the company website is up to date with the latest information.
- Controlling of library/library management.
- Re-solving maintenance issues and arranging routine maintenance.
Eden Rose The School System
Coordinator (August 20XX – February 20XX)
Responsible for a range of administrative and secretarial duties, including maintaining accurate training records and files, providing support for syllabus meetings.
Also providing administrative support to an academic team of lecturers, tutors or teachers.
- Helped to organize examinations and assessments.
- Handle parents inquiries regarding student’s progress.
- Making and sending the progress report of all students.
- Fee recovery and follow-up.
- Sending of invitation letters to the students at the start of each session.
- Review marketing material and give feedback.
- Providing general administrative support and be responsible for coordinating School Societies.
- Involved in practical planning and delivery of courses.
- Maintaining an electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Ensuring that examination papers are drafted within the appropriate timescales.
- Recommending changes in office practices and procedures.
- Supervised employees, delegated work and assigned tasks
- Providing dedicated support to the range of activities like teaching methodologies, administration and discipline level in the organization.
- Supervising other clerical staff.
- Experience of working in a busy environment.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing demands of a job.
- Worked in cooperation with other business departments.
- Effectively organizing and prioritizing work duties.
- Providing training and orientation for new staff.
- Scheduling meetings and preparing agenda.
- In depth knowledge of course evaluation and course approval procedures.
- Able to effectively co-operate with colleagues to ensure goals and targets are met.
- Helping to promote a strong sense of community among its diverse student and staff population.
- Maintaining good working relationships with subordinates.
- Having the ability to deal positively with changing circumstances.
- Coordinating and communicating activities for the Office, including all employee events.
- Assisting in the coordination of all recruitment activity.
- Implementing company policies and ensuring employee compliance.
- Overseeing the smooth and efficient running of all aspects of the office.
- Carrying out staff appraisals, managing performance.
- Managing all business inquiries via phone, email, and multimedia.