Sample resume format for hardware and networking engineer fresher with computer course. CV for diploma in computer hardware and networking specialist.
Resume For Hardware and Networking
(Hardware & Networking Engineer.)
To obtain a responsible, challenging, and rewarding position in the field of Desktop Support and Network maintenance in an organization where my skills, abilities, and technical expertise can be utilized.
I. Company Name: Descon Ltd Nallasopara
Years of Experience: 2 years, Mumbai 1 year.
Post: Desktop Engineer
Working Profile: Desktop Support
Working with diff. OS Win 98 Win 2000, Win XP, Win 7, Win 8.
• Computers problem troubleshooting, Assembling, Dissembling.
• Laptop, Desktop work done.
• Data Recovery of Hard Disk.
• Build, test and modify product prototypes, using working models or theoretical models constructed using computer simulation.
• Printer Sharing & Troubleshooting of shared printer.
• Data Sharing.
• Can work on Remote Software.
• Basic LAN & Wireless Networking.
• Good knowledge of Desktop.
• Worked on Win XP, Win 7.
a Working with MS Office’07, Tally 7.2.
a Typing speed up to 20-22 wpm.
a 12TH passed with 56.07% year 2002 from W.B. Board Kolkata.
a George Telegraph Training Institute Hardware & Networking Course from Kolkata.
a Two year Advance Diploma in Computer from Tricom Computers.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
Playing & Watching Cricket.
a Positive, Confident.
a Adaptive to quick learning.
Address : A/109 Bharat Vijay Apt. Don Lane, Achole road Nallasopara East
Fathers Name : Ratan Chandra Sarkar
Date of Birth : 05/09/1981
Marital status : Unmarried
Languages Known : Hindi, English & Bengali
E-mail Id :
Contact No. : +918411
I hereby declare that all the information made in this resume is true, complete and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. In the event of any information being found false or incorrect, I shall be responsible for the same.