Sample warranty letter format for selling electronics, construction material, mechanical items, electrical items, and any other product you want to issue with a warranty letter from your shop, company, or issuer.
Efficiently Manage Your Office Calculations With Our Advanced Calculators.
Warranty Letter to Customers
This letter is to inform the user about the warranty terms and conditions of our product. The product has a warranty of 2 years. The company is responsible for any kind of problem with the product within two years of its purchase. The product would be replaced or repaired free of cost if there is any problem with its working, but under the following conditions, the warranty would not be provided
- The product was kept in a damp place.
- The product has been opened by any other person other than our company’s technician.
- The product was exposed to extreme heat.
- Due to the voltage of electricity, the product system failed.
- The warranty card was lost or could not be presented to the company at the time of claiming the Warranty.
These were the terms and conditions of the warranty. We are sure that our product will provide you with the comfort you wished. For any other information, please call us, or visit our website.
Warranty Letter Sample in Word
Basic terms and conditions to avail of WARRANTY
- It is certified that the (Company) is guaranteed free repairs up to 2 years from the date of purchase against assembly/manufacturing faults. This guarantee is invalid under the following circumstances.
- If the appliances are not used in accordance with the operational manual supplied by the company or any misuse.
- If the unit is damaged after a fall or a shock.
- If dismantled or tampered with in any way.
- Any fault occurred due to an incorrect power supply.
- Commercial use of Cambridge appliances will void the Guarantee.
- Under no circumstances does the guarantee cover consequential damages.
- No charge will be made for parts or labor involved: Only transport charges shall be paid by the consumer/buyer.
- The Cambridge products are guaranteed to be free of all workmanship and materials defects. The guarantee covers free replacement of parts ONCE only during the guarantee period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
- In case of guarantee claims, please get in touch with our authorized service dealers on the following address.
Customer Name: ________________
Model No: ________________
Cash Memo: __________________
Date of Purchase: _________________
Authorized Dealer’s Stamp: _________________