Convert Residential to Commercial Property

Sample of Application Letter of Conversion from Residential Building to Commercial.procedure to convert residential to commercial.

Convert Residential Property to Commercial

Municipal officer,

New Delhi, India.

Dear Sir,

I am hereby writing this letter to request for conversion of my building from residential to commercial. That is because it is no longer commuted for residential purposes and it is rented out to different companies for commercial use only. It is therefore informed to you about this happening.

As required by local laws, I have to apply for conversion of building to your office whenever such activity takes place.

Please grant me a certificate for the conversion as well as your approval. Feel free to contact me or visit me for inspection of the building.



Convert Residential to Commercial Property

To: City of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, United States

I would like to make a request to convert my residence in Oakland Hills to a commercial property. I am a licensed psychologist, and I will be working and treating patients from my home. I believe working from my home is the best choice for me and it is the most fitting environment for my patients.

I am willing to pay all necessary fees and fill any documents that may be required to convert my residence to a commercial property.

I await your reply,

Dr. Steven Louis
Oakland Hills, Pittsburgh, United States


Notice Letter for Delay in Handing over Possession

Compensation letter for delay flat possession, it’s urgent. Format of legal notice to builder for delay in possession.

Compensation for Delayed Possession of Flats

Dear lawyers,

I am writing to you because I would like to get compensation for a delay in a flat possession. It has been three weeks over the date at which the people that are living in my flat have been told to evacuate and move out. As a landlord I have bills to pay and more importantly I have mortgage to pay.

It is becoming quite urgent as I was supposed to pay these last month but due to my tenants not moving out and not paying me the rent I am not able to get other people to move in that I can trust will pay rent on a monthly basis.

I hope that you can help me as I need this money as soon as possible otherwise i will be having the bailiffs round in my own personal home taking my own property to pay for this.

Kind regards,

Mr. Harry Harrison