Sample Job Experience Letter for Manager Chemical and Chemical Engineer is available for free download. This letter of experience includes a detailed job description of the plant manager and can be used for the following posts assistant chemical engineer, formulation manager, chemical research manager.
Experience Certificate Format for Chemical Engineer
Letter of Employment
To whom it may concern:
We are pleased to certify that Mr. Akbar S/D/O Mr. Barkat Ali, born 1985 is working with us since (Date) to present as Plant Manager and Chemical Engineer “Chemist”).
A few of her major responsibilities are as follows:-
- Reporting to senior technical manager, and is functionally responsible for the overall activities related to the analytical work carried out in the quality control, research, and development laboratory.
- Analyze, synthesize, purify, modify, and characterize chemical or biochemical compounds.
- Develop, and conduct analysis programs to ensure quality control of raw materials, chemical intermediates, or final products.
- Conduct programs of a sample, and data collection, and analysis to identify and quantify environmental toxicants.
- Conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds.
- Conduct research to discover, develop, and refine, and evaluate new products.
- Conduct fundamental and applied research into the synthesis and properties of chemical compounds and the mechanisms of chemical reactions.
- Participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects working with chemical engineers, biologists, microbiologists, agronomists, geologists, or other professionals.
- Act as a technical consultant in a particular field of expertise.
- Participate in the commercialization of new products.
- Supervise other chemists, and chemical technicians, and technologists.
- Analyzing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
- Using analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas, high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electrochromatography, and spectroscopy (infrared and ultraviolet, amongst others).
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation, and software.
- Developing new techniques for the analysis of products and chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff, and suppliers.
- Using the internet and email.
- Being aware of and keeping up to date with health and safety issues in all aspects of the work.
- To conduct theoretical, experimental, and applied research to develop new analytical methods using different equipment like Gas chromatograph, Atomic absorption spectrometer, potential graph, and UV-Vis. Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer titrator, viscometers, flash point apparatus, orsat apparatus, wet test meter, turbidimeter, pH, and conductivity meter, and other laboratory equipment like furnaces, hot plates, ovens, incubators, agitators, magnetic stirrers, etc., and by using different analytical techniques like distillation, precipitation, crystallization, adsorption, filtration, sublimation, and drying, etc.
- To act as trainer/educator by letting people know how to improve the quality of the product, Urea, and for this purpose, he has to meet the technicians, workers, and supervisors.
- To participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects working with the assistant technical managers and other professionals.
- To analyze, synthesize, purify, characterize the chemical compounds, conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes, and devise new industrial chemicals’ technical applications.
- To coordinate with the production and engineering departments to devise operating parameters to bring about consistency in products of specified quality and achieve production targets.
- Attends technical meetings and suggests remedial actions of the problems based on analytical results.
He is skilled in his field, and he keeps himself upgraded with innovations in his field. Therefore, I wish him success in his future career.
This letter is being issued at the request of Mr. Akbar. Any further information can be acquired from the undersigned.