Sample Appointment Letter for a marketing executive, manager, agent, officer, consultant, and the officer from the company to its employees. This appointment Letter includes terms and conditions for the job and a probation period of three months. You can customize this letter by changing the terms and conditions offered by your company, salary, and duration of the probation period of the employment.
Appointment Letter for Marketing Executive Format 1
Mr. Ankit Kumar
Subject: Letter of Appointment for Marketing Executive
Dear Mr. Ankit Kumar,
With effect from [Date September], we are happy to offer you the position of Marketing Executive, Grade E3, with [Company Name] on the following terms & conditions:
- Your probation period will be for three months, starting from the date of your joining. However, this period can be cut short or extended based on the individual’s performance and at the discretion of the management.
- Your pay during the probation period will be USD 1540 per month
- You will be entitled to travel reimbursement (@ $1. 3/- per km) based on your actual traveling related to your assignment.
- You are not entitled to any leaves with pay during the probation period.
- You might be placed at any project as and when required by the management.
- Either party can nullify this contract by giving a notice of 20 days.
- After the probation period, you will be given a proper appointment letter with terms and conditions for permanent employment.
N.B: Kindly submit the below-mentioned documents with the signed copy of this letter:
- Your I.D. Card copies
- References with I.D. Card copies
- Biodata Form [enclosed]
Appointment Letter Format for Marketing Manager 2
Ms. Minahil Qasim
New York, United States
Subject: Letter of Appointment for Marketing Manager
Respected Ms. Minahil,
We are pleased to offer you employment in our company in the capacity of the Marketing Manager starting of employment on [Date]. You will be on probation for a period of three months or further extended at the sole direction of the organization. Your salary will be $6000/- per month, inclusive of all benefits. Please sign on the duplicate copy of this letter as evidence of your acceptance.
We are pleased that you will be working with our office and look forward to your success.
Manager HR Company seal
OBTC Marketing Services
My signature indicates that I accept the position as Designation as described above.
Name of Applicant and Signature