Sample letter requesting sales meeting and greetings to the sales team members of the company. The meeting letter can be send in email or on letter head for official meeting call to company sales employees or others.
Sample Email Requesting Sales Meeting
Respected Sales Team Members,
We are pleased to announce the sales staff meeting for greetings and announcement of plan for next get to gather for annual award ceremony. We request all the sales staff members across the country to join the “Sales Meet & Greet” in company headquarters.
Meeting will be for two days from 22 April to 23 April in the Gold Auditorium. Meeting agenda will be as follows:
- Welcoming to all the sales staff members
- Greetings for All the Sales Teams across the country
- Announcement of achievements and rewarding procedures
- Plan for upcoming annual award ceremony will be discussed
- Venue of the annual award ceremony will be announced
- A surprising gift for all meeting participants
It would be a great pleasure for us to meet you all the sales team member from across the country in one meeting. Please find the attached schedule of meeting proceedings. See you all in the meeting.