Sample Job Experience Letter for Manager Chemical and Chemical Engineer is available for free download. This letter of experience includes detailed job description of plant manager and can be used for following posts assistant chemical engineer, formulation manager, chemical research manager.
Experience Certificate Format for Chemical Engineer
Ref: ______Letter of Employment____
To whom it may concern:
We are pleased to certify that Mr. Akbar S/D/O Mr. Barkat Ali, born 1985 is working with us since 2017 to present as Plant Manager and Chemical Engineer “Chemist”).
Few of her major responsibilities are as follows:-
- Reporting to senior technical manager and is functionally responsible for the over all activities related to the analytical work carried out in the quality control, research and development laboratory.
- Analyze, synthesize, purify, modify and characterize chemical or biochemical compounds.
- Develop and conduct programs of analysis to ensure quality control of raw materials, chemical intermediates or final products.
- Conduct programs of sample and data collection and analysis to identify and quantify environmental toxic ants.
- Conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds.
- Conduct research to discover, develop and refine, and evaluate new products.
- Conduct fundamental and applied research into the synthesis and properties of chemical compounds and the mechanisms of chemical reactions.
- Participate in interdisciplinary research and development projects working with chemical engineers, biologists, microbiologists, agronomists, geologists or other professionals.
- Act as technical consultant in a particular field of expertise.
- Participate in the commercialization of new products.
- Supervise other chemists and chemical technicians and technologists.
- Analysing samples from various sources to provide information on compounds or quantities of compounds present.
- Using analytical techniques and instrumentation, such as gas and high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), ion chromatography, electro chromatography and spectroscopy (infrared and ultraviolet, amongst others).
- Interpreting data and adhering to strict guidelines on documentation when recording data.
- Reporting scientific results.
- Using a range of analytical techniques, instrumentation and software.
- Developing new techniques for the analysis of products and chemicals.
- Working collaboratively in cross-functional teams.
- Liaising with customers, staff and suppliers.
- Using the internet and email.
- Being aware of, and keeping up to date with, health and safety issues in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- To conduct theoretical, experimental and applied research to develop new analytical methods by using different equipments like Gas chromatograph, Atomic absorption spectrometer, potentiograph, UV-Vis. Spectrophotometer, Karl Fischer titrator, viscometers, flash point apparatus, orsat apparatus, wet test meter, turbiditimeter, pH and conductivity meter, and other laboratory equipment like furnaces, hot plates, ovens, incubators, agitators, magnetic stirrers etc. and by using different analytical techniques like distillation, precipitation, crystallisation, adsorption, filtration, sublimation, and drying etc.
- To act as trainer/educator by letting people know, how to improve the quality of the product Urea and for this purpose; he has to meet the technicians, workers and supervisors.
- To participate in inter disciplinary research and development projects working with assistant technical manager and other professionals.
- To analyse, synthesise, purify, characterise the chemical compounds, and to conduct research to develop new chemical formulations, processes and to devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals.
- To coordinate with the production and the engineering departments to devise control of operating parameters to bring about consistency in product of specified quality and to achieve production targets.
- Attends technical meetings and suggests remedial actions of the problems on the basis of analytical results.
He is skilled in his field and he keeps himself upgraded with new innovations in his field. I wish him success in his future career.
This letter is being issued on the request of Mr. Akbar. Any further information can be acquired from the undersigned.
Please donate to keep our work Free.
Our writers do hard work to provide free English content to the visitors. Give them a cup of tea.