Invitation Letter For Seminar Participants, Event Participants, Fun fair Participants, guests, honorable guests, clients, customers and consumers. Sample letter to invite guests in festival for games festival, food festival, youth festival, cultural festival, film and college festival etc.
Invitation Letter for Festival
Respected Sir / Madam,
We have been organising the Youth Performing Arts Festival (YPAF) for the past 12 years. This year’s YPAF aims at being beneficial for all strata of societies of Pakistan. For this purpose we aspire to form synergies with groups that are working for the betterment of the youth just like us.
In keeping with the above, the attached document is an invitation for your prestigious organisation.
Please feel free to contact me for further queries or assistance. We at Rafi Peer are really hoping that this year’s YPAF will be unlike any other and the youth of your organisation will contribute in making that possible.
Festival Program & Coordination Executive
Invitation Letter For Participants
Subject: Invitation for seminar on “My Dreams about Pakistan”
Department of Special Needs Education is organizing a seminar on September 12, 2013. The topic of the seminar is, “My Dreams about Pakistan”. Mrs. Ambreen Raza, Secretary Special Education and Justice Amir Raza, President Amin Maktab, will be the chief guests of the event. Selected young speakers will speak on the topic. The objectives of the seminar are to:
- Arrange an inclusive social event
- Organize competition of ideas and expressions
- Provide equal opportunities of expression to all
There will be five speakers including:
- Syed Naushad Shaukat, Coordinator in Organization for Visual Impairment and Slow Learners, Karachi.
- Naureel Abbas, Founder of Inclusive Education Society, UCP.
- Ms. Zara Husain, Principal, Lahore Speech and Language School.
- Mr. Tauseef Ahmad, Research Associate. UMT.
- Leaders’ forum, UMT.
You are cordially invited to attend the seminar. Your participation will be an honor for us and an encouragement for the persons with special needs. Program of the seminar is the following:
- Date: September 12, 2013 (Thursday)
- Time: 10:30-1:30
- Place: 4L-01 (New building)
I would be grateful if you kindly spare few hours to grace the event.
With profound regards,