Sample of daily meeting planner for your boss, office, company, employees, customers etc.
Daily Meeting Planner for Boss
Mr. Richard king daily planner
- 09.00- morning briefing.
- 09.30- meeting with Mrs. Clover to discuss her right to a lawyer and about her case date in court.
- 10.30- meeting with company owners to discuss the future for this establishment and what will do with the other branches, if they can expand abroad in Europe.
- 12.00- go for lunch.
- 13.00- go to the home of Mr. Rogers and give home the verdict of his case.
- 14.00- back in the office in time for meeting with Mr. And Mrs. Duck. They are here first time.
- 16.00- free time for paper work.
- 17.00- free time for paper work.
- 17.30- finish work and go home.
Daily Meeting Planner
Mr. Jason Drake daily meeting plan
- 08:00 show up for work sign in.
- 08:45 go to morning briefing where you will give your presentation on the new work rules and work system showing everyone how to use it.
- 09:30 meet up Mr. and Mrs. Royal to discuss the plans for the contract for building their new home layout budget and location. Include a rough price estimate.
- 11:00 go to early lunch with clients to discuss the final steps for finalizing the contract for the refurbishing the coffee shop.
- 12:30 have your break and make sure that you sign out
- 13:30 be back at work and don’t forget to sign back in
- 14:00 go down to the garage and basement and do inventory. Count all the equipment and make sure that everything is in working order.
- 16:00 do one to one meetings with all your employees and give them their monthly work reviews and tell them what they can do to improve.
- 18:00 go home and enjoy your time be back same time tomorrow and make sure to sign out.
Please donate to keep our work Free.
Our writers do hard work to provide free English content to the visitors. Give them a cup of tea.