Notice Letter for Delay in Handing over Possession

Compensation letter for delay flat possession, it’s urgent. Format of legal notice to builder for delay in possession.

Compensation for Delayed Possession of Flats

Dear lawyers,

I am writing to you because I would like to get compensation for a delay in a flat possession. It has been three weeks over the date at which the people that are living in my flat have been told to evacuate, and move out. As a landlord I have bills to pay, and more importantly I have mortgage to pay.

It is becoming quite urgent as I was supposed to pay these last month but due to my tenants not moving out, and not paying me the rent I am not able to get other people to move in that I can trust will pay rent on a monthly basis.

I hope that you can help me as I need this money as soon as possible otherwise i will be having the bailiffs round in my own personal home taking my own property to pay for this.

Kind regards,

Mr. Harry Harrison

2 thoughts on “Notice Letter for Delay in Handing over Possession”

Please Ask Questions?