Sample contract of repair, and maintenance with companies, clients, customers, schools, universities etc for their electronics, electrical, solar, power maintenance etc.
Maintenance Agreement Template
Introduction of Company, and Services:
AMCY5 is celebrating more than 27 years of its operations in Pakistan. We enjoy the pride of being a clean chit company which means no litigations, or blacklisting in the market to date. We have got our offices in Lahore, Karachi, Faisalabad, and Islamabad along with 48 plus distributors network which is in focus for expansion. We are having 1(Date) plus satisfied clients in our database. AMCY5 has transformed into group of companies.
AMCY-6 is a services rendering wing of AMCY5. Our presence is in all the branches of AMCY5 catering Pakistan by geographically distributing areas. AMCY-6 operate under the supercision of MB management in a structured manner where professional 3R supervisors, and area coordinators from call centers manage a fleet of engineers. AMCY-6 aim is to cater clients in a most deserving manner. So it is not our engineer’s confirmation of effective resolution of a single complaint call but your final verdict closes a call in the system.
AMCY5 Brothers deals in following products whereas AMCY-6 renders authorized technical support:
- Solar Solutions, Alternate Energy through APC UPS, Surge Control extensions, and Power Banks
- Office Automation Solutions through Fax, Scanners, Exchanges, IP/Phone Sets. Projectors, Panahoards, and Printers (Panasonic).
- Security Solutions through CCTV, IP cameras, and CPU/NVR/DVR (Dahua, and Panasonic).
- ACID – Unified Threat Management for Cyber Security Solutions (AMCY5 Tech).
- Video Conferencing Solutions through Polycom, and Panasonic, Tele-presence solution through Polycom.
- Home, Office, Building, and Industrial Automation through Smart 1-lomes powered by G4.
- IT Solutions through Laptops, Desktops, Networking, Servers, Datacenters (Lenovo, and Fujitsu).
Customer’s Benefits on Maintenance Contract:
- Free of Cost Complaint Resolution within 24 hours, and for Outstation 48 hours as per defined areas of AMCY-6.
- Free of Cost Periodic Preventive Maintenance.
- Manufacturer trained Engineers foi- your equipment
- Back up Equipment will be provided for a limited period of time if equipment is referred to work shop for repair subject to availability. Backup equipment would facilitate the running processes of client whereas client cannot demand exact, or any specific model for backup. This facility is not applicable on Outstation cases. Any mis-commitment / negligence from service provider will entitle client to get backup equipment.
- If referred to workshop the equipment Pick-up, and Delivery charges will be absorbed by the “SERVICE PROVIDER”.
- Online assistance will be provided to the Customer in working hours i.e. 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
- In OUT-STATION Coi Company will not accommodate for BACK UP EQUIPMENT provided if”
BUYER/CONSUMER” insists for backup, furthermore, only Pabx, photocopier, and Fax machine’s backup would be offered on daily charges bases where client cannot ask for any specific model of equipment for backup.
- Any mis-commitment /negligence from service provider will entitle client to get backup equipment.
If”PARTS OF EQUIPMENT” Requires any Replacement. That cost shall not be considered a part of this Contract. Estimates would be sent back to client for approval, and execution would remain subject to approval of client.
The “BUYER/CONSUMER” shall have to bear the cost of any service rendered after expiry date of warranty period, unless a new Maintenance agreement is signed off.
The Buyer/Consumer shall provide the service provider with such access to the Equipment as is reasonably necessary for the service provider to comply with the terms of this agreement.
This agreement shall be valid for _______YEAR(S) starting from the date _________and end date_________.
If there is any existing wiring issue on “BUYER’s/CONSUMER’s” Premises, that shall not be considered part of this Contract. In case client insists on fixing such issue(s) our Technician shall facilitate however Customer will have to pay extra CHARGES in CASH.
The amount specified in this agreement shall be paid by the “BUYER/CONSUMER” within a period of one week, following the Agreement Award/ Sign Off date. Agreement shall be deemed as canceled if payment is not made with-in specified period. Furthermore, for such delayed cases where “BUYER/CONSUMER” is interested in contract, and delay is on his part, extra Charges will be imposed on Daily Basis.
The “SERVICE PROVIDER” shall not be held responsible for not being able to render the services due to Reasons beyond its control e.g. earthquake, war, flood, natural calamities etc.
“Contract Customer will Enjoy Discount on CONSUMABLE AND PARTS OF EQUIPMENT”
This agreement cannot be sold, or transferred to the third party, in such case agreement will be
Courts in Pakistan are authorized for the settlement of disputes which may arise during the execution of this.
Branded equipment’s requires/recommends the use of branded consumables for full performance, and safe operations. Repair costs of failure resulting from the use of inappropriate material s shall be billed to the “BUYERJCONSUMER”. Consumables are available for PPC, FAX, and Printers.
Annual repair / maintenance fees, are stated below:
||Equipment Serial No
- Amount without Tax : 5000
- Tax ___________________
- Net Payable Amount RS 5000
- Contract Customer gets the benefit of priority dealing as compared to Job Basis Customer.
- Client satisfaction is of immense importance for AMCY-6. Client’s verdict, after resolution of complaint would be required to close the call rather than our technician’s confirmation.
- Contract Customer will also have the added benefit of Discount on consumables, and parts of Equipment.
NOW, THEREFORE in consideration of the mutual covenants, and promises hereinafter set forth the parties hereto agree as follows,
Equipment Maintenance Agreement Terms, and Conditions
- This agreement covers the service/maintenance (periodical checking, cleaning, adjustment etc.) work to be rendered by AMCY-6. “Trina, Vo1tronicsPover, Panasonic, Dahua, ACID, Polycom, Smart homes, Lenove, Fujitsu AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTRE in Pakistan” which will be “SELLER” for the above stated products located at the following address of the buyer, Which will be referred as “BUYER/CONSUMER”. Thereafter, and in case Buyer, and Consumer are different. Then BUYER Has to provide the complete Information of CONSUMER.
- COMPANY NAME:
- CONCERNED PERSON:
- POSTAL ADDRESS:
- TeI/ Cell No:
- COMPANY NAME:
- CONCERNED PERSON:
- POSTAL ADDRESS:
- Tel/ Cell No:
- Periodic Preventive Maintenance shall be rendered on Quarterly basis, and if any Customer Demands for Monthly, or additional Preventive Maintenance visits then charges of contract will increase.
- The “SERVICE PROVIDER” shall bear all Traveling, and Daily Allowance (TADA) of its technical staff for the Periodic maintenance services except outstations.
- Failure shall be reported within 24 (Twenty four) hours of execution time, where AMCY-6 the “SERVICE PROVIDER” having branch offices, at LAHORE, ISLAMABAD, FAISALABAD & KARACHI, and within 48 (forty Eight) hours in all other cities. Repair work shall be accomplished by the “SERVICE PROVIDER”s authorized technical staff during regular working hours. Without verification of area Incharge! Call Agent the “BUYER/CONSUMER” shall not be requested to make any payment for the service rendered.
- In case if equipment goes out of order, the “BUYER/CONSUMER” shall bear Traveling, carriage, and lodging cost of “SERVICE PROVIDER”s technical staff in other cities than Islamabad. Lahore, Faisalabad, and Karachi where the “SERVICE PROVIDER” does not have a branch office.
- IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the Parties have executed this Agreement as of___________ day of_________, 20___.
BUYER/CONSUMER (AUTHORISED SIGNATURE)