I am a nurse. I want to experience letter. Below we are providing your required nursing experience letter, and staff nursing experience certificate sample format as per your requirements. Please feel free to ask for any changes, or improvements. In future we will also provide work experience certificate sample for staff nurses.
Sample Experience Certificate for Nurses
Letter Of Experience
Letter No.: XAD-01-(Date)
To Whom It May Concern
It is certified that Mrs. Linda, Passport no. XCSGF has been functioning in the Royal Hospital as a head nurse since 16-2-15. The main duties she is responsible under this position are:
- Maintaining the medical, and diet record patients under medical supervision in duty wards.
- Making sure the timely observations of patient’s biomedical readings.
- Coordination with purchase staff, and scheduling of nursing staff in ICU/CCU wards.
- Making urgent preparation to tackle with the emergency situations.
- Coordination with the On Duty doctor, and shift staff for smooth routine operations in the hospital.
- She has been witnessed completely compliant with her duties with positive attitude during her tenure.
Application for Experience Letter
Subject: Application for experience letter
With due respect, i am working here from last five years, now i want to move my work to other hospital, but before to leave i want reward on behalf of my services in form of experience letter.
I shall be very thankful for this act of kindness.
Experience Letter for a Nurse
To whom it may concern,
We are pleased to verify that Miss Maria has been working for this hospital for three years, from 1st April ___ to 30th March ____ in the acute patient care department. Her duties included the maintenance of record of admission, and discharge of patients, assessment of patients’ medical data, and assisting senior doctors in surgical operations. During her tenure here, her conduct has been exceptional. She is a dedicated, hardworking, and self-motivated employee, and avid member of our team. She has in depth knowledge of her profession, and has proved that she can work under pressure in fast paced dynamic environment. She will surely prove an asset for the team which she joins. We wish her best of luck for her future appointments.