Sample Letter of Job Appointment for sales manager, accounts, management trainee, or any other post. Sample Appointment Letter Template with Probation Period of 3 Months is available for free download. Letter is very simple which includes the name, date of appointment, terms, and conditions for the position/job, monthly salary, allowance, and other terms required for the job, or by the company.
Sample Appointment Letter Format
Dear Ms. Sana Malik,
With effect from 1st July XXXX we are happy to offer you the position of “Area Sales Manager” with SemiOffice.Com on the following terms & conditions:
- Your probation period will be for three months starting from the date of your joining. However, this period can be cut short, or extended based on the individual’s performance, and at the discretion of the management.
- Your pay during the probation period will be Rs. 75,000 per month
- You will be entitled to travel reimbursement (@ Rs. 5/- per km) based on your actual traveling related to your assignment.
- You are not entitled to any leaves with pay during the probation period.
- You might be placed at any project as, and when required by the management.
- Either party can nullify this contract by giving a notice of 20 days.
- After the probation period, you will be given a proper letter of appointment with terms, and conditions for permanent employment.
N.B: Kindly submit the following documents with the signed copy of this letter:
- Your I.D. Card copies (2)
- References (3) with I.D. Card copies [draft enclosed]
- Advance cheque of one month salary
- Bio data Form [draft enclosed]
Appointment Letter Sample for Free Download
Ms. Minahil Sami
House No. 50-C1,
Dear Ms. Minahil,
We are pleased to engage your services as Micro Credit Officer in the Bank. Following terms, and conditions are applicable to your employment.
- Employment Type: Regular
- Designation: Micro Credit Officer
- Probation: 3 Months
- Initial Place of Posting: North Karachi
- Basic: 20,000/-
- House Rent: 5,000/-
- Utilities: 3,400/-
- Medical: 6,000/-
- Gross: 34,400/-
Medical Facility: Health allowances as per Bank’s policy
Leaves: 30 Casual & 30 days privilege/earned leaves per anum
Termination: Termination on one month’s notice, or one month salary in lieu thereof on either side. However during probation—-
- Your employment will be governed by the rules, and regulations to vague and altered/amended by the bank, from time to time.
- You will be acquired to serve at any Branch/Office of the bank at the discretion of the management.
- Your performance shall be subject to Quarterly review.
- In case it is discovered at any time that you—
If the above mentioned terms, and conditions are acceptable to you, please return the duplicate copy of
this letter, duly signed to this office latest by September 5, (Date). In case of non-receipt of signed duplicate copy of this letter by the above mentioned date. It shall be presumed that you are not willing to join the Bank’s Service.
HR & Strategic Planning