Sample of daily meeting planner for your boss, office, company, employees, customers etc.
Daily Meeting Planner for Boss
Mr. Richard king daily planner
- 09.00- morning briefing.
- 09.30- meeting with Mrs. Clover to discuss her right to a lawyer and about her case date in court.
- 10.30- meeting with company owners to discuss the future for this establishment and what will do with the other branches, if they can expand abroad in Europe.
- 12.00- go for lunch.
- 13.00- go to the home of Mr. Rogers and give home the verdict of his case.
- 14.00- back in the office in time for meeting with Mr. And Mrs. Duck. They are here first time.
- 16.00- free time for paper work.
- 17.00- free time for paper work.
- 17.30- finish work and go home.
Daily Meeting Planner
Mr. Jason Drake daily meeting plan
- 08:00 show up for work sign in.
- 08:45 go to morning briefing where you will give your presentation on the new work rules and work system showing everyone how to use it.
- 09:30 meet up Mr. and Mrs. Royal to discuss the plans for the contract for building their new home layout budget and location. Include a rough price estimate.
- 11:00 go to early lunch with clients to discuss the final steps for finalizing the contract for the refurbishing the coffee shop.
- 12:30 have your break and make sure that you sign out
- 13:30 be back at work and don’t forget to sign back in
- 14:00 go down to the garage and basement and do inventory. Count all the equipment and make sure that everything is in working order.
- 16:00 do one to one meetings with all your employees and give them their monthly work reviews and tell them what they can do to improve.
- 18:00 go home and enjoy your time be back same time tomorrow and make sure to sign out.