Appointment Letter for Marketing Executive and Manager
Sample Appointment letter for marketing executive, manager, agent, officer, consultant and officer from the company to its employees.
Appointment Letter Format 1
Subject: Letter of Appointment for Marketing Executive
With effect from [Date September] we are happy to offer you the position of Marketing Executive, Grade E3, with [Company Name] on the following terms & conditions:
- Your probation period will be for three months starting from the date of your joining. However, this period can be cut short or extended based on the individual’s performance and at the discretion of the management.
- Your pay during the probation period will be $_______ per month
- You will be entitled to travel reimbursement (@ $1. 3/- per km) based on your actual traveling related to your assignment.
- You are not entitled to any leaves with pay during the probation period.
- You might be placed at any project as and when required by the management.
- Either party can nullify this contract by giving a notice of 20 days.
- After the probation period, you will be given a proper letter of appointment with terms and conditions for permanent employment.
N.B: Kindly submit the below mentioned documents with the signed copy of this letter:
- Your I.D. Card copies
- References with I.D. Card copies
- Bio data Form [enclosed]
Appointment Letter Format for Marketing Manager 2
Subject: Letter of Appointment for Marketing Manager
We are pleased to offer you employment in our company in the capacity of the Marketing Manager starting of employment on [Date]. You will be on probation for a period of Three months, which may be reduced or further extended at the sole direction of the organization. Your salary will be $6000/- per month inclusive of all benefits. Please sign on the duplicate copy of this letter as an evidence of your acceptance.
We are pleased that you will be working with our office and look forward to your success.
Manager HR Company seal
My signature indicates that I accept the position as Designation as described above.
Name of Applicant and Signature Date